Saturday, August 18, 2012

WELCOME


(Legendary general "Thomas Jonathan (Stonewall) Jackson, a courageous and awesome man of God)

Over the last few months I have been pondering about a project that I call "The School of Generals" The time has come and I will not delay it any more. I start today by setting up this blog, but this project will lead to a website, podcast, you tube and different social media outlets.

Here is the vision for the project:

I believe our nation (and our generation) is ready for the training and rising of a new breed of leaders, the GENERALS.

GENERALS (in the military sense) are our highest ranking officers. These men and women are trained and called to strategize and lead our armed forces both in the time of war and in the time of peace. The forming of a General takes time, sacrifice, endurance, but most importantly a passion to serve and lead.

In the revolutionary era, Generals were usually called from within the community, as many of them already were distinguished and renown leaders in their communities.

I believe there are many talented young men and women who are called to excel in and lead our community. Their leadership is not limited to the armed forces, but to every aspect of our society and culture today, that is Politics and Government, Education, Media, Business, Religion, Science, Sports, etc.

Somebody has to identify the talent, somebody has to raise them up, somebody has to encourage them to lead. I WANT TO BE ONE OF THOSE called to raise outstanding leaders in our community. I cannot do it on my own, so I will be calling on other talented men and women to help me on this endeavor that I start today.

No comments:

Post a Comment